The enterprise Nikolaos Markou’s “Boat Rentals” based in Central Macedonia region, has joined the Action “Supporting the Establishment and Operation of New SMEs in the tourism sector” with a total budget of 689 million € (500,6 million € from EPAnEK and 188,4 million € from Regional Operational Programmes). The Action aims at supporting tourism entrepreneurship by establishing new very small, small and medium – sized enterprises in the tourism sector.
The investment’s total budget is 90.699,45 € out of which 45.349,73 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes expenditures on the following categories:
- Buildings, other facilities and surrounding area
- Machinery, installations and environmental protection equipment along with energy and water saving equipment.
- Certification of quality assurance systems and environmental management
- Promotion – Participation in exhibitions
- Technical engineering studies and tax and legal advisory services
- Software and digital services
- Preparation and monitoring the implementation of the Investment Plan
- Means of transport
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of profitability
- Reinforcing an extrovert business profile
- Market expenditure by adopting new products and services
- Creating better quality products and services
- Increasing productivity and improvement of operational procedures
- Reinforcing entrepreneurship
- Creating / maintaining job positions
- Other …………………………………………………………
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.
Support Micro And Small Enterpises Affected By Covid-19 In Central Macedonia
Τhe enterprise Markou Dim. Nikolaos with headquarters in the Region of Central Macedonia, was co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of the European Union (ΕΕ) for the implementation of its project under the Action “”Support micro and small enterprises affected by Covid-19 in Central Macedonia“ under the framework of the Operational Program «Central Macedonia» 2014-2020.
The Action is aimed at empowering micro and small enterprises in the Region of Central Macedonia in the form of a non-repayable grant to ensure sufficient liquidity to deal with the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Ιnvestment’s total budget is 8.345,17€ (100% public expenditure). The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.